- Attorney Dupuy attended University of Michigan for his undergraduate degree.
- He moved to Detroit in 2000
- He graduated from Want State University and worked for Law Offices of Rosemary L.
Daher, where he practiced a variety of fields, including real estate, criminal defense, civil
litigation, and family law
- He then worked for Aidenbaum Schloff and Bloom, which specializes in commercial real
- Thereafter he practiced at Dailey Law Firm, with an emphasis on personal injury and
- Then he set out on his own utilizes his familiarity with courts in Southeast Michigan and
throughout the state, together with his experience at several different firms to bring his
clients the highest level of personal legal services
- State of Michigan
- State of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan – Bankruptcy Division